- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup plan yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 4 chicken breast halves with bones
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 12-ounce container cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
Preheat oven to 450.Â
Mix first 5 ingredients in medium bowl.Â Pour 1 teaspoon spiced oil mixture into small bowl; whisk in yogurt and set aside for sauce.Â Place chicken on large rimmed baking sheet.Â Rub 2 tablespoons spiced oil mixture over chicken.Â Add beans, tomatoes, and 1/2 cup cilantro to remaining spiced oil mixture; toss to coat.Â Pour bean mixutre around chicken.Â Sprinkle everything generously with salt and pepper.Â
Roast until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes.Â Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cilantro.Â Transfer chicken to plates.Â Spoon bean mixture over.Â Serve with yogurt sauce.
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 425.
Cut sweet potato into strips.Â Put into gallon ziploc bag.Â Add olive oil and toss.Â Mix herbs.Â Add to ziploc bag and toss.Â
Place on baking sheet.Â Bake for 15 minutes, turn and bake 15 minutes more.Â
Remove from oven and drizzle honey on the fries.
- 3Â poundsÂ Yukon gold potatoes
- 1Â cupÂ dry white wine
- 3Â tablespoonsÂ white wine vinegar
- 2Â tablespoonsÂ extravirgin olive oil
- 1Â tablespoonÂ whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 3/4Â teaspoonÂ salt
- 3/4Â teaspoonÂ freshly ground black pepper
- 2Â garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2Â cupÂ thinly sliced chives
- 2Â tablespoonsÂ chopped fresh parsley
- 1Â teaspoonÂ chopped fresh tarragon
Place potatoes into a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until tender. Drain, and cool for 10 minutes. Slice each potato in half lengthwise. Cut each half crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Place potato slices in a large bowl.
Place wine in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 6 minutes). Transfer wine to a bowl. Add vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, salt, black pepper, and minced garlic; stir with a whisk until well combined. Drizzle wine mixture over potatoes; sprinkle with chives, parsley, and tarragon. Toss gently to combine. Serve salad warm or chilled.
- 2 pounds tri tip steak
- 3/4 cup shiraz
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dijon
Combine ingredients and refrigerate for 1-8 hours.Â BBQ until done.Â Slice and serve.
Serve with Herbed Potato Salad.