- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) Libby’s Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
Preheat oven to 425.
Make pate brisee.Â Place pie dough in pie pan.
Mix sugar, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in a small bowl.Â Beat eggs in a large bowl (i.e. mixing bowl).Â Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture.Â Gradually stir in evaporated milk.Â Pour into pie crust.Â Â
Bake at 425 for 15 minutes.Â Reduce temperature to 350 and bake for an additional 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted in middle comes out clean.Â Cool 2 hours, then serve immediately or cover with saran wrap and refrigerate.